Get Safe Training
- Admin can create / delete / suspend / activate companies and add users with varying capacities to the company; grant licenses.
- Company managers can purchase course licenses and then assign to purchased courses to its company users.
- System offers a comprehensive coupon management system. (details on Plugins page)
- System allows designing a training matrix; assigning a track to each user. Based on the trade, the user is then recommended needed training courses.
- System allows generation of completion report based on company(ies) / user(s) / duration.
- System allows admin to group different courses into a training and assign the training to user(s)
- Dashboard allows students to not only access courses but also informs users when a course is expiring and their completion status.
- Dashboard block also allows teachers to view their courses and get reports.
- A new enrollment plugin allows users to pay through WHMCS to get access to courses.
- A plugin has been developed to allow collection of AVETMISS data from Moodle and generate AVETMISS files.
- Another plugin has been developed which monitors students while training using their camera and stores their snapshots while they are taking training.
- Signup process has also been updated to collect additional information needed for AVETMISS reporting.
Green Path Online
Cloud People Academy
This Moodle based project is hosted on PakTaleem servers. PakTaleem has not only developed this Moodle based LMS from scratch but also administering the same for last many years. PakTaleem provides time to time customer support, and any development support for Fitnance College, AU.
We have upgraded the site twice during this time and have developed a couple of reports for Fitnance. We have also setup Certificate III & IV and Diploma courses in the LMS for Fitnance.
We have also trained Fitnance staff in using this LMS.
International Yacht Training LMS
The project involved setting up Moodle LMS and migrate their old LMS to new server. This project involved:
- Developing LMS
- Moving their courses to new LMS
Providing consultancy on how to use the new system.
Training Moodle Courses
LearnMe is an Austrailian Education Company providing Certification Courses.
I have developed 2 Level IV Certification Courses. 8 Courses are being Developed. Courses are developed from Word Documents.
1. Developed HTML web pages from word documents
2. Created and Imported question bank into Moodle
3. Developed Customized Assignments.
a) Custom responsive theme development
b) development of 6 site pages
c) Blog system for Moodle
d) Consultancy about video hosting
e) Customized course page development
f) On-going support The client has offered multiple projects one after other.
Food Service Training Portal
This project involved development of an LMS which may serve training needs for an enterprise. The system allows:
a) Department Management
b) Programs & Learning Path Management
c) Custom Certificate generation system
Now, I am providing time to time feature development and bug removal services along with server management.
4. change font Lato,sans-serif
5. background color
The BA Coach
Same moodle version and lambda theme like bacoach.com/academy
Upgrade fitnance site on latest version.
Return to Work Matters
This is moodle iomad site.
For this company we developed course format. And customize the login page.
For this site we customized the front page.
Upgrade lms.paktaleem.net site from 3.4 to 3.6.2+ versions.
The project involves:
1) setting up Moodle site
2) Migrate a course from LearnDash to Moodle along with all the users' data
3) Match home page of elearning site to the elephantelearning.com site's front page.