Multi Selected Checkbox
Calendar reminder plugin has been developed for ace.best. This plugin is developed for general users. When user create event an email reminder has been sent to the user before one or two days of event date.
The dash board plugin is developed to make site more attractive and easier to use.
The features of that block are following:
1. User can see their picture,name,country,scores and goal on that dashboard.
2. User can edit their profile, and add and delete toefl scores. If a user share content to other users other users also see share and review submission.
3. User also see attempt scores of toefl on graph.
4. Also user see site news on block.
The feature of this plugin are following:
1. By using this plugin user can see enrolled and available courses that's links displayed on site navigation. The enrolled courses link show all enrolled courses on a page and available courses link redirect to available courses page all available courses are listed on this page.
Course user list download
For example... the latest webinar course (24/7 reporting line) - When I click on users within that, i just get a list over a few pages. I need to download these users to an excel spreadsheet so i can work with the data and keep contact logs etc.
Is this possible? that a download list can be added to the options?
Also, it doesn't say what company they are registered with if any. It would be good to have that column available so that i can see if they are already accessing other modules in the future when there are more up there. Helps with marketing as then I am not contacting people who are already under a company on the elearning site
also, is there any way to sort by enrollment date? This is not neccessary if I can have the excel download as I can data sort in there. But if not, being able to tell who registered when, will help me too.
toeflaudio question type plugin for ace.best site.
- Allow admin to manage webinar categories
- Allow admin to manage webinars
- Allow admin to set maximum seats for each webinar
- Display webinars and their details
- Allow users to subscribe / unsubscribe webinars
- Download report about webinars
This plugin has been developed on request from Fit Education College, AU. The plugin allows admins to choose a course and a student. Then, it displays the following details about the assignments in the course:
- Assignment name
- Start date
- Latest status
- Status date
- Teacher's feedback
Music School Dashboard
This is a custom dashboard for a music school. The dashboard has been designed to meet specific needs of music school. It exhibits following unique features:
- Distinct dashboards for students, teachers, and parents
- Quote of the day on student dashboard
- Student lessons in a course listed in dashboard.
- Students can track and record practice times of each lesson
- Teachers and parents can see their students' practice times on their dashboard
- Students, teachers, and parents can communicate with one another through their dashboard.
- Setting up initial preparation time
- Setting up time to speak
- Setting up question description
Teacher can listen to recorded audio and grade questions.
1. Participant Id
3. Email Address
2, Account creation date
3. Access count
7. Referral codes
course name and displays the count of users who have been completed course. And also show the user counts which are created during selected time, and also report download in excel file.
Referral code plugin developed
for eatfresh. Admin adds referral code for selected course. This
referral code is given to the users and user add this referral code during signup, and then user enrolled to the relevant course. Admin can edit and delete referral codes.
a) Display all courses assigned to a student with completion status information and expiry date
b) Display all the courses in which a user is assigned teacher role.
c) Allow admin to manage clients companies
d) Allow company managers to add users to their company; purchase course licenses and assign training courses to their users against the purchased licenses.
e) Allow admins to set course expiry for different courses.
f) Allow admins to generate coupons which users can use while purchasing courses through PayPal Express Checkout.
g) Allow admin to create and manage training matrix.
h) Allow users to view their training matrix based on their job role and request training.
and much more...
This plugin developed for different LMS systems.
1. By using this plugin student can easily signup and login to site.
2. When student click on enroll button the user enrolled in full courses which are mention in this program.